Ridgeline LB135 (Pair)
The larger diameter RIDGELINE poles create less flex for heavy loads, becoming the perfect companion for those carrying larger packs or trekking difficult terrain.
- Combination single lever and locking button, adjustable length, telescopic poles.
- Single action via locking lever for fast deployment and stowage. Lower sections automatically lock into place as pole extends.
- Long wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with adjustable wrist straps.
- Backed by a five-year warranty.